Thank you for the changes to the Passages!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Anpu, Aug 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I was actually happy to thee the changes you did make to the Passages. I only had time so far to run around the Spindrift Passage and then did a loop around that.

I will share a hilarious first thought I had. When I entered the passage, and then quickly looked around, I saw you added something (I hadn't read the release instructions fully yet). At first I thought "You didn't seriously add..... oh. I see what you did there". That actually made me laugh. ;) (The Mimmics).

I did a full loop around the passage mining all the various resource nodes, and then I opened my inventory. I was pleasantly surprised....... I actually found some gems! That's perfect.

I spend almost all my time harvesting, and now I actually *can* find at least some specific gems in the various passages that have different crystal resource nodes. I can get my Crafting XP and gems.

Thank you!

Net likes this.
  2. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Now we just need to get them to make serpent's spine mine actually worth mining!

Net and Anpu like this.
  3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

@Anpu , thanks for the feedback! I'm glad it sounds like the rewards are better while still being reasonable. Also...
    They're not always mimics. Sometimes they're chests with loot. Not unique loot, but a reasonable amount of free loot nonetheless. Assuming you're OK with the chests sometimes being mimics. :)

Anpu likes this.
  4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I liked the mimmicks. We just don’t see them too often, so that was nice. :D

Echondas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.