Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Thank You, Thank you

Discussion in 'Release 33 Feedback Forum' started by Jace3, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

Change upsets me and in previous releases I have not been too happy and have voiced that. It was never personal, just that I am set in my ways and hate change of any kind.
    Today I see some things I do not like. I will have to work my level up more now to go back to Ectecter mine but I don't mind that I understand the change. I was never into taming or used a pet so those changes don't affect me.
    Greymark has been hit again but that is ok. I understand why. What I do like is crafting and today you gave me back something you took away previously. For that I thank you. Don't ask me what it is because if you know what it is you might take it away again. :) Just know I am happy again and back at work. Thank you.

Going through change is hard because we just get use to the way things were and then they are different. I keep trying to remind myself that if I just walked through the door to the game today and had not lived through previous releases I wouldn't know the difference. We are not at a release state yet and all/most things will probably change again. But today is a happy day for me and I am going to enjoy it while you allow me to.

2. Bluefire

Bluefire Avatar

Glad to hear you are happy, @Cally . I hope you get to keep whatever it is you like!

Roycestein Kaelstrom and Cally like this.
  3. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

and then it was taken away

Kittik likes this.
  4. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

What was the change? You can tell us now! :)

EtherBunny likes this.
  5. EtherBunny

EtherBunny Avatar

I'm curious as well.o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.