Thank you!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stray, Dec 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stray

Stray Avatar

Since I have a platform to communicate with some of the people who have provided me decades of entertainment, and through that many friendships, I want to take a moment to say thank you.

I just saw the shards of past float by in the nights sky, and I took a moment to reflect.
    Ultima Online has been in my life for over half of it.

From being my first mmo, to entering my first guild, to wandering off to user run shards and seeing many drastically different takes on the UO concept.

From the first time I answered a player question as an admin. And being able to create and run events that hundreds enjoyed.

From helping setting up my first new shard, where I was one of the people able to provide a new take on the stories, and helping others live in a world they cared for as much as the real one.

From the first dagger I scripted to a god/religion system that took me five months to make.

UO has been there every time I needed it, it lead me to developing flash games earning a living, to going back to school and obtaining a diploma with honors in graphic design and web development.

Most of my life has been influenced in some way by UO.

it has also been the main force in keeping my brother and I close, as most of what I listed here was done with him by my side, even though we did not see each other and lived so far from each other.

So to the people that are here, that provided the backdrop for my life to take form, thank you, I am forever grateful.

And I am ever so thankful that you are bringing us UO vets a new experience, and providing a new generation with the community, dedication, passion, and fun that only you and the UO universe can provide.

2. stile

stile Avatar

Huzah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.