That which lurks in the night

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hern the hunter, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hern the hunter

Hern the hunter Avatar

So does SOTA have any wild or wired encounters like werewolves Vampires and such and if not why not . I have heard that there is a quest where a guard is a werewolf up near highvail and then there is the Ghost on the hill in harvest . I don't think that we need to have a ton of these things in SOTA but something people talk about and fewer still see it or encounter it would be cool. ITs how everyone said there was a Werewolf in Red dead redemption but was never confirmed. IT would be nice to have these creepy things in the game . What if there was an encounter called the Dark traveler shows up as a dark hooded persona on the overworld map and depending where it is will set the landscape . Down south near Soltown would be swampy, up near brit would be planes , near yew would be deep woods , Highvail would be mountains . This Dark traveler could be a demon, specter ghast, ghoul or white. Now I know we have undead like skeletons mages archers and such . I mean at one point you could even have a Dark traveler that pulled you in and it could be a witches swamp or cabin or even an old haunted house. I mean some of the best D&D I had was with I6 Raven loft that dungeon run was exciting and scary. Anyway just some food for thought . Also it would be cool to see some Ents and treemen and dryads as an encounters just something for the developers to think about if they see this post.

Night ya'll don't let the creepy crawlies get ya.

If you ever go back into Wooly Swamp son you better not go at night
    There's things out there in the middle of them woods
    That'd make a strong man die from fright

Legend of Wooley Swamp
    Charlie Daniels

2. Hern the hunter

Hern the hunter Avatar

So what do you guys think of this , lets get some feed back is this worth some traction ?

3. Ryodin Stormwind

Ryodin Stormwind Avatar

I've always been a huge proponent of unique encounters where you had to essentially be in the right place at the right time to experience it. Unfortunately, a ton of players seem to hate missing out on these events to the point that they whine at an increased pitch on the forums until developers feel mounting pressure to remove it entirely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.