Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The 2D inventory icons of Tomato, Apple and Potato look terrible and are killing immersion

Discussion in 'Release 30 Feedback Forum' started by Daenerys Targaryen, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

• The 2D inventory icons of Tomato, Apple and Potato are killing immersion and do not match with the in-game 3D decoration models, polish the 2D inventory icons.
    Bug reports of Tomato and Apple:
    Rant:
    The 2D inventory icons of Tomato, Apple and Potato look terrible and are killing immersion.
    The 2D inventory icons are outdated and do not match with the present in-game 3D decoration models of Tomato, Apple and Potato.
    I do not want to carry any such fruits and vegetables in my inventory, because the inventory icons disgust me and make me to want me to throw my PC out from a window.
    The inventory icons have been remained unpolished for far too many releases.
    The first time when I saw the inventory icon of Tomato in a starter area in Release 24, I was utterly shocked and I was like
    "are you kidding me seriously?".
    The present inventory icons of tomato, apple and potato are immersion killers for new players.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    Lord Baldrith likes this.
  2. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

At first I thought you were "pulling our leg", but yeah, they are a little 'unfinished', so I think they are placeholders.

Cypher Black

3. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.