The Average Player (Q&A Session)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Strider99, Apr 7, 2020.

?

How much Experience is in your adventure and crafting pool on average?

1. Less Than 1 MB

10.9%
  2. 1-5 MB

41.3%
  3. 5-20 MB

15.2%
  4. 20+MB

21.7%
  5. 100 MB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Pool, huh? Is like swimming...Does that help?

2.2%
  7. Greater than 100 MB

8.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Quests give you the much needed experience to reach those mw/enchanting levels. At 1.2M exp for a masterwork and 2.4m exp for an enchant to go to GM, and exponentially more for 120, yes, quests can and will help a bunch.

As for group play, the gain less exp per mob each, but still more. Yes, single/solo players are at a disadvantage, but arent they always? In fact back in the days you made exp faster as a solo player. Times changed, but the community spends more time together now.

As for who has 2 hours per day to play? I work full time, even overtime nowadays. I have a wife and 2 children, 3 & 1 years old, and I still manage to squeeze on average 2 hours of play time per day. Anyone without a kid can spend his weekend on the game, and anyone without both a wife and kids can play 4 hours + per day even when working full time. So many more people than those you named can get that much time in...

2. Katu

Katu Avatar

This is quite typical response, when someone cannot understand the very idea of gaming and its too late to explain. You attack other persons and think, that because they achieve something, they must be TOTAL NERDS OMG.. You are projecting your self to others. You feel that getting above 75 lvl needs nerd power, when all it takes, is few hours at good spot grinding ( alone ) or 30mins with someone else.
    And. its. ok. Some play casually. Roam around the lands, without ever thinking why and why nots of characters performance. Its ok.
    But don't judge others, when they actually try to play.

The actual answer to you, no sarcasm, nothing:
    Full day job, 5 kids. Can easily play 2h everyday. House goes to sleep at about 21:00, I don't. Its that simple. It's all about the scheduling. It's a hobby, so one has to schedule some time for it. I have many hobbies and gaming is most fun, so it gets more time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.