The Bear Tavern Market Days - interest?

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Vallas (Beran’s Reach), Aug 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Vallas (Beran’s Reach) Avatar

[​IMG]

With the rebuild of Beran's Reach close to Britanny and the creation of a new market town, I'm keen to find out who would be interested either to visit or set up a stall at a regular market day, likely on a Sunday at 2pm NBT. The premise is simple, those interested in setting up a stall would be given the ability to decorate a stall as tenants and sell their wares, free of charge (with the option to donate some coin or goods to the event runner). Visitors would be free to come and go, with the idea that there's the potential promise of a bit of haggling to be had. It's win-win for everyone, with craftsmen and traders having abetter chance at selling stock, while shoppers may be able to seek a bargain. :)

As per the picture above, the event space is set up, ready to go. I'm looking to run one of these once a month, with the hope of bringing the community together and giving everyone the chance to get involved. Any interest in this? Either respond here below, PM me on the forums, or contact me via Discord here. Any feedback will be reviewed and incoroporated into any mor planning, if this is a go!

Cheers,

V

2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Sounds a lot like Vladimirs weekly trade sessions he had(has?) Going on! I love the idea, can't commit unfortunately due to kids. Good luck on your project!!!

Sonja likes this.
  3. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

I would come and participate :)

Sonja likes this.
  4. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Vallas (Beran’s Reach) Avatar

Quick update: we'll be taking part regularly in the weekly swap meet, likely starting at the end of the month. More details shortly. :)

Sonja, ldykllr and Sarek like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.