The Dream

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Isaiah, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

***THE DREAM***
    Last night I had the strangest dream. Soon after sunset I fell into a deep sleep.

The images began to swirl. It was like my mind and all of my memories were being drawn through a twisting tunnel of energy. I saw the other worlds I have visited, strangely I did not acknowledge them as fantasy and I did not regard them as reality either. I just knew them as places I exist, whether present in the body or out of the body I do not know, but somehow I believe I know.

I saw the realms named Narnia, Sosaria, Oz, The End of Time, the Roman Empire, Tatooine, and many many more… I remember my lives in each of those places so strong as if that was really me, and yet I passed through them as I was drawn deeper into the swirling energy until the commotion stopped and there I saw flawless perfection. It was light.

I opened my eyes, and to my amazement my ears heard a clear voice. I knew this voice, though as I write this dream down I struggle to recall the sound if there ever was one. I spoke and said you are the light, you are eternity. The voice replied I am the Truth, I am the everlasting.

Then I was showed a vision. I saw a phoenix who was slain. The people were terrified, and confused. It should not be I heard someone say. Another said how, what does this mean? My own mouth said it is not possible for you to die. Then the voice spoke and said as the sun sets you all slumber because the time has come for you to sleep, but when the sun rises you will all awake and see the light of a new day. As these words were spoken the Phoenix rose from the ashes and his blazing light shined upon all the people myself included. It was a light so great that I could barely see the outline of all the people until there was only light. I was in the place where I was before the vision came to me and there was light everywhere.

The voice said, "New Britannia has suffered a death, and a rising from the ashes. You will be drawn from your bed and live and walk among them."

“What does this mean”, I asked, “is this the same Britannia of which I was the avatar?”

The voice replied, “There are many avatars.”

I asked, “How can this be, I thought I was the only one.”

Then I saw the faces of many people. I saw my face, I saw many faces. I could no longer tell them apart yet they are all unique. The voice said, “go there and live for me. This world is the world of those virtues, however it is not the same world as it was, but it is a new world with a new life.”

Then I recalled all the great extinctions of the Earth, and how life always returned, and when it did the new life was superior to the former life. Then the voice said, “and so it is.”

At this I was confused by what had been said and wonder how do I do this, what does he mean to live for him? So I responded, “How do I live for you, and what of the virtues and the path of the avatar? I always went by the name Isaiah when I was avatar of that world, will the people know me?”

The light responded one last time and said, “I am giving you my name, Solaris Aeternum, and you will find your way, and when you do you will find me.” Then immediately I woke up.

I felt really strange as if this was a real experience. However after two cups of coffee all of this began to fade and I returned to my senses realizing this was just a dream. I didn't want to make more of it than that, but I couldn't get it out of my mind, so I wrote it all down and is why I am posting this here. I know of this New Britannia, I've seen bits and pieces of it on the Internet, but I honestly don't really know much more than a few maps, some stuff about magic but these virtues forsake… I don't know what that means, I don't know.

Therefore I am now set in my own mind that I want to see this place myself. So I fully intend on using this name Solaris Aeternum though. It was clever even for a dream. As for the light and the phoenix, I do not know what the dream meant. Perhaps it was symbolic of something I was thinking about before I fell asleep, I don't know? Dreams are funny that way. Nevertheless, I will follow the portal once it finally opens to visit the New Britannia, as I have done previously with the world of the virtues that I hold so dear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.