The Misadventures of Dai Part Two: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Screenshot & Video Galleries' started by Daigoji Gai, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daigoji Gai

Daigoji Gai Avatar

When we previously encountered Dai...
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-misadventures-of-dai.127005/

Chatper 2: Electric Hangover Boogaloo...

I don't even know how this happened, nor how I eventually got here.
    There was this party, and dancing - someone gave me a mug and asked how I felt about Darkstarr and if I heard about those crazy prophecies some locked up lunatic is ranting on about. Something about storms, rivers of blood, volcanoes, torn continents, etc.
    Sounded like a cool after hours event.
    I am not sure if it was days, or hours, but I eventually woke up here with some strangers with skulls and robes and stuff. I heard something inside of me whisper,
    "Lord British Must Die for Darkstarr to Rise."

[​IMG]

It took a while, but one of the strangers guided me, staggering, through underground passageways to Soltown.
    Side note: Um, I should warn you, there is some serious sketch going on down below. Red undea,. talking undead, ghost aunties. Just, mind your own business and pass through.
    Bloody Soltown again, this is where the damn binge began!
    The stranger told me we should probably hit the inn, change clothes and head to a crafting event. Mind you. I had not slept yet.

I should have been sketched out he looked like some old grand pa, dressed in black, "ghost rider" assassin retro version of me - leading me through the undead no less, but I didn't think twice.
    [​IMG]

The random outlander leads me back to my city of residence... The market hub that is Ordinis.
    I honestly, still disoriented, didn't realize I was back in my city and only thirty quick steps from home when more drinks were provided. The stranger vanished. I saw a piano!
    I did not have another change of clothes before stumbling onto the piano, but thankfully did wash my face before playing at least, when....

[​IMG]

Lord Friggin British takes the drums!
    Record scratch...
    Why is this a problem you ask?
    Well, I suddenly sober up, realize I went through some initiation. and I am supposed to be a covert Agent of Chaos, and well:
    Strike 1 when trying to assassinate a Lord: Rocking the emblem in public of their arch enemy then giving your target a shady side eye look.

(Hint: Skull. Chaos emblem - center chest + shady side eye look)
    [​IMG]

Strike 2 when trying to assassinate a Lord: Getting caught up in the moment and publicly posting the surveillance shots you took of your target in your uber assassin outfit, because "selfies"
    So, my impromptu performance was in the middle of a crafting competition. After jamming with LB, I changed into my assassin garb and crept into the back as an observer, waiting for my chance. Unfortunately the crowd (and presence of semi-nude torch wielding curly wig wearing individuals that looked scary) made me reconsider striking.

[​IMG]
    Strike 3 when trying to assassinate a Lord: Getting distracted by nature... and "spins."

**For the record: I had lost track of Hot Wing McGee sometime in between the night of the Soltown performances, and awakening several nights later within the Lost Veil, through tunnels back into Soltown. [Disclaimer: No chickens were harmed during this drunken adventure and he is back home safe... alive. Yes, still the Original Hot Wing chicken. Still alive.]**

I lost Lord British's trail after his departure, heading towards...Midmaer, somewhere near the Spectral Mountains. I am certain.
    With Hot Wing missing at the time, I brought along Badonkadonk to follow his scent.

Badonkadonk lead me to a spinning blacksmith in a field of flowers so full of joy, he bewitched me with his spinning spell.

While spinning, I could see Badonkadonk looking at me with judgmental eyes; "Why are you pursuing Lord British to assassinate him?" Donk's eyes asked.

I did not know.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Rentier and Luca Xante like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.