Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The Mobs should match the Tier

Discussion in 'Release 54 Feedback Forum' started by PeteWi The Disoriented, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

The demon doesnt look extra high level upon approach?

Elwyn likes this.
  2. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

He looks strong, and by then one should be probably used to what i call "Sota dev humor" yes

3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Did you look around a bit to see if anything else (non-aggro) had appeared around the zone?
    It usually spawns an NPC, a bounty hunter or peaceful monk who gives you something you can redeem with an NPC in certain towns.

4. Joe Zhudarak

Joe Zhudarak Avatar

It´s simple dude, you should avoid high tier spots, it´s easy to flee just run

Jaesun likes this.
  5. PeteWi The Disoriented

PeteWi The Disoriented Avatar

You're missing the point, we're not talking about high Tier areas. We're talking about areas marked as Tier 2 or 3 that contain Tier 5 and higher mobs en masse. We're talking about it not being a fun experience. And again, if you have to keep avoiding or leaving scenes, the scene needs work in some fashion.

zyxe, Baratan and liz_the_wiz like this.
  6. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

I must admit I muttered the same about sieges, as a lvl 91 toon went trying the changed seiges and previously i could wipe out the engineers and stuff just not the cabilist at the end, now I cant even wipe the engineers out properly the swarm, I die. Yet last time I actually tried to do this, I think it was marked tier 4. I believe now, they are titled tier 4+

There are a number of zones that have lower levels with some higher floating around... phoenix, the ashes lady, the dragons/wurms, trolls...

7. Joe Zhudarak

Joe Zhudarak Avatar

Devs started to add high end content in low tier areas, this is an effort to keep those areas relevant for everyone. Because that now some low tier adventure areas have dangerous spots, i undestand it and aprove it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.