Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The Rise - Fall through upper bridge in gallery

Discussion in 'Release 28 Dev+' started by Alexander, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

Title: The Rise - Fall through upper bridge in gallery
    Reproduction rate: 100%
    Blocker: Sort of since I am unable to get past this point
    Details: In the Rise, my character repeatedly falls through a stone bridge located in the gallery Area: The Rise (The Rise) Loc: (-1.2, 70.0, 162.1). The coordinates are just before the area of the bridge where my character falls through, and may encompass the remainder of the bridge. I've tried jumping over the location only to fall through, so it may cover a larger area. This is the top most bridge in the art gallery ( room with all of the stairs, doorways, pictures and elves ).
    Steps to reproduce: Go to above coordinates and walk the length of the bridge. The fall through point is somewhere midway.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.4Ghz
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 GPU RAM: 4Gigs

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is actually by design as one of the many kind of "tricks" that can be found in The Rise. We have an existing ticket for our level designers to add a kind of "marker" to signify these spots as collisionless. You can jump over them if you know when ones there are. You should also be able to maneuver around their edges. :) Thanks for the report.

Alexander likes this.
  3. Chris

Chris Tech Lord Moderator Ambassador SOTA Developer

There is supposed to be a visual hint that it is an illusionary floor tile. I'll make sure it gets one for the first patch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.