Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The shuttered eye

Discussion in 'Release 36 Feedback Forum' started by Lord Tachys al`Fahn, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

One quick note for feedback, because I haven't finished the scene.

I love the green banner, and having taken a closer look in first person view, I can see some attempt was made to counter what I am about to criticize, but I don't think it is enough.

From a distance, they look like website banner logos, almost perfectly straight and starkly contrasting, while everything in the area is decrepit and decayed.

Please do another pass at this... dirty it up somewhat, perhaps tatter the banners more so they look less perfect.
    That's all for now :D

2. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

Ok... nevermind my initial misgivings... I have finished going through the tower, and some of the newness of the banners can be excused, but it needs to still not stab my eyes. There has to be a happy medium between the visual appeal and being more in keeping with the surrounding atmosphere.

Edit: change of phrase.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  3. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

Agree 100% I know I mentioned this exact thing to Richard and Starr at SotaCon... they said it's on the list of things to "fix" up visually, let's hope it makes it in game eventually. The neon banners not only show up there, but in other scenes and it's definitely visually jarring in more than a few of them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.