The SOTA tight rope

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tahru, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

SOTA is a wonderful game to me. It is full of hardships and challenges. I listen to my fellow players on this forum, full of respect and understanding even when it is hard to equate. I am not shy to call out when I am suspicious of intent, but also I am careful to let opposing views talk without my barrier to communication.

I just want to say to many that feel they may be unheard, that silence of others speaks volumes. Not necessarily in agreement. but certainly in respect.

In return, I (and I hope others feel the same) hope that the intent of the confrontational threads is to make a better game rather than to screw it over. As I have encountered a questionable person or two in the years of my participation here, it is not always easy to believe everyone is well meaning.

The point is, that whether or not you, I or Port agree on crafting, combat, decay, or what ever. We should always agree that we are better off together than alone. Please lets try to agree that not one thing is the end of the world.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  2. Leelu

Leelu Avatar

Ditto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.