The State of Pacu Fishing Towns.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Belladonna Rose, May 15, 2023.

1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Now i know most folks will balk at this discussion but to me its a serious thing. Since that dark time the rotation of the Pacu fishing towns has been on a constant loop of repeat towns. Now calm down i understand its a RNG thing but for heavens and stars there are more towns than that. As many may know I fish for a pacu fish from every town so i can mount and hand on my wall. And with this messed up RNG I have had no new towns in months. And i am talking RL months not ingame months. At the last count i did on my printed list i still have over 200 towns i have yet to visit. Is there a way to reset the clock on that RNG and get some "new" towns....new to me that is into the rotation. Its just a nit picky thing with me but my dedication is high on this.

Thank you truly
    Bella of the Seas....Angler at Large

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

well, i hunted down the file that controls that and can tell you that no town that doesn't have any lots claimed can be picked. does that match up with all the ones you're still waiting for?

@Ravalox is blocking a few missed dev pots this morning, so that might force it to regenerate its eligible pool anyway.

3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

The list i am using ...printed out by the way could possibly have some towns i have not been to that No longer exist or like you stated have no occupents. So that could be the case. But that is alot of towns. LOL. And if i find a town that has or does show up not on my list i add it . Which there have been a few of those over this whole endeavor. Yeah i know i am crazy for doing this but its been fun for me. Thanks for the response its much appreciated.