The Ultimate in box Swag I would like to see is....

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Chastain, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chastain

Chastain Avatar

Hail,

Does anyone remember Ultima IV? It was the 3rd Ultima I played after II and III. Ultima IV I played on the Commodore 128. Anyway, I was SOOO excited when I slowly unwrapped the box and opened it. There were several books, the history of Britannia, spell book, cloth map and an order form for the clue book 'way of the avatar' which I bought forth with! Also included as a small cloth pouch containing some small plastic replicas of Britannian coins. But the one thing I fell in love with and is the only thing from the original package I cannot find is the ANKH!

I would love to see some sort of ankh we can display or even wear!

Richard please consider this from a HUGE fan and an original member of the Ultima Dragons Internet Chapter.

Hail Lord British, Long live the king!

Chastain Dragon

a.k.a.

Joe Lore (in real life).

2. Capital_Felony

Capital_Felony Avatar

CLOTH.MAP.YES.

3. Avatar the Avatar

a sizable ankh with a chain of some kind so we can wear as a necklace like the ankhs in gift shops.

4. Sir Liam de Lamoureux

Sir Liam de Lamoureux Avatar

Unbelievably, I still have my Ankh from Ultima IV. I have it attached to a steel bracelet now. I never thought anything of it but now I am so glad I kept track of it.

5. Snake Doctor

Snake Doctor Avatar

The Ankh is cool, I still have mine and the cloth map the history and spell books .. even the 5 1/4" floppy discs too. I am not sure about the coin I will have to check on that little treasure.

I have the cloth map for Ultima V too. They are such awesome keep sakes.

6. Avatar the Avatar

I have the cloth maps for Ultima's IV-IX do not have cloth maps for the first three as I bought the Ulitma Trilogy. Have cardboard maps of thsoe. Some of my floppies are in boxes I moved recently to a new house and everything is a disarray. My Ultima V box got flattened :((((

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.