There and back again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Haukeye, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haukeye

Haukeye Avatar

Hi folks,
    I just was reading the forums here and decided to post. Forgive me if ramble a little bit :)
    My story starts with finding about this game last year, March 15 to be exact. When I read ole Lord British was making a comeback with a UO type of game, well I about fell over. Yeah, I am one of those UO players from the get go. Played many a year, and enjoyed em all. So I bought in! Pledged up to Knight. And felt ready to hit the ground running! Then we find "The perfect house for us" tm. And I decided to sell my account :( (Thank you Lord Andernut) Great guy to buy and sell through folks.
    Well we bought our house yay! And then it hit me. I still wanted to play! So back to ole Lord Andernut I went.
    Bought a new founder account and relinked it to my old account. So here I am. back again and to stay this time hehe. I know I will go as far as Knight again, but not sure how far past that I will go, would love to go to baron or Knight Marshall, but this ole feller has to still pay bills :)
    I reckon the point to this post was to say Thank you to a great community and Fantastic Devs! You know you are doing something right when someone sells their account and then buys another because they just could not let the game go. And this is Pre Alpha!
    Been playing all weekend and have had a blast. You folks in game are great. And I hope to make lot's of friends :)
    Feel free to say hi if ya see me in game Hauk Wintershade.

FanofIolo, Tahru and Asclepius like this.
  2. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Welcome back Hauk! I'll look out for you!

Tahru likes this.
  3. Haukeye

Haukeye Avatar

Thanks! Hope to see ya around :)

Tahru likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.