Things I'd like to see in future releases and Episode 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thesometimeslurker, May 3, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesometimeslurker

thesometimeslurker Avatar

More general skills: This goes without saying that I want to see more of in the future is more skills that further build upon each tree.

Specialization tied skills: I would really love to see certain skills that require each tree's specialization to be at a certain level. Skills that make you more powerful in your chosen field, but maybe subtract from your other skill lines, to further imply a specialization. Here would be an example:

Animate Dead: Requires level 50 Death specialization. Exploits a nearby dead corpse to create a permanent Zombie or Skeleton (randomly determined) that follows your command. This undead's stats are affected by the previous creature's stats. Additionally, the newly created undead will follow you everywhere, including the Overworld Map. However, it does not gain the benefits from Undead Mastery, and once this skill has been unlocked you can no longer use other Summon or Taming skills, aside from those in the Death Tree. You may only have one active at any time, animating another corpse will replace your current one and it cannot be revived once destroyed.

Chaos Gems: To finally round out the gems and allow players to increase their Chaos attunement.

More Weapons and Armor Recipes: Pretty self explanatory here.

Titles: Titles that players can earn by finishing quests, lowering or raising their virtue, or attaining a certain level of attunement in a tree.

More powerful Summons: With the addition of the specializations, tamed pets are now worth taking every where you go due to the new bonuses they get from their specific specialization, which leaves regular summons from the magic trees in the dust. I really want them to scale far better and make them actually worth using besides the Water Ele's heal. I really hope that the Chaos Overhaul happening on Release 54 brings the Daemon up to par at least.

Anyways, what types of things would you all like to see in future releases and episodes?

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    Nikko and Hurricane like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.