Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

This door cannot be used to reassemble the vermillion lens

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by queenbee, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

I'm getting this notice on both left and right door while trying to enter Hilt Fortress for the shroud quest. I have all three shards, all eight pages, the other two lenses....so entering the Hilt to the assemble the vermillion lens is the last step before going to the Confluence. Is this a bug or do I have to do something to change this?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@queenbee, it's possible that the text is wrong but the scenes are hooked up correctly. if you go in each one you can run
    /loc
    and see if the scene name says it's the quest version. if one of them is, you can go from there.
    if not, it'll have to wait for a patch, but this MIGHT give you a workaround.

(it's safe to poke your head in either way, the entry room is closed off from the rest and you won't get attacked.)

3. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

I went through one door and it said "private". So I tried the other door and it said "solo"... and that one worked. Thank you!

Jaesun likes this.
  4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the feedback! I've updated the rightmost door to Hilt Fortress from Nightshade Pass. It's now only usable if you are on the quest to repair the Vermillion Lens. The messaging has also been updated. I believe this change is already in the live server.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Paladin Michael and Jaesun like this.
  5. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

Thank you!

Sannio likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.