This is what SOTA hell looks like

Discussion in 'Screenshot & Video Galleries' started by Silberfarn, Sep 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silberfarn

Silberfarn Avatar

Fellow Avatars,

I was travelling to Blackblade Mountains with my trusted companion. We set out to purge the mine from its Demon Brothers. Alas, one of them jinxed me into the mirror dimension "oUtofbOunds" where it was waiting for me, smiling broadly. My comrade was running frantically above me as I shouted for help, knowing my end was near. In vain.

[​IMG]

Yet the Oracle had mercy with me and hit the foul beast with the infamous R57-eLevatiOnbUg. I let my trusted bow sing its song and arrow by arrow piercing shot into the lava-molten body of the Hellspawn.

[​IMG]

After what seemed like eternity in the mirror dimension, the Demon dissipated back into the Realm of Chaos, leaving me with 1500 less arrows and somewhat disappointing, yet not unexpected, lesser trinkets and gems. I walked into the middle of the room and was backsliding into our dimension, glad to see my trusted companion again.

Silberfarn

<seriously, this was the WEIRDEST SOTA experience I had so far. First, I thought it was a feature, sort of demon teleporting you into a -well- mirror dimension. Especially with the 3D interior around me floating like a psychedelic inside-out-haggis. I think the bug came when one of the two demons was teleporting me out of bounds. It must then have followed me and could not get back. I could get back to the "normal" room by walking around but I repeatedly ended up here. The red room above is the fire elemental cave, seen from below.
    Bug: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...s/demon-teleporting-you-out-of-bounds.141169/>

2. Floors

Floors Avatar

Sounds like a good idea actually. This type of thing could wreak havoc on groups.

Jaesun, Sean Silverfoot and Olthadir like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.