Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

"This item is currently locked" - unable to remove or rename vendor

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by moko, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moko

moko Avatar

4/7/2018 5:26 PM
    Title: "This item is currently locked" - unable to remove or rename vendor
    Reproduction Rate: persisted after relogging, vanished after leaving the basement, then appeared again
    Blocker? blocks removal of vendor
    Details: After trying to rename the vendor, receiving the cryptic notification that the "name is not allowed" I tried to remove the vendor from my property to see if that would change things with the effect that I now can't move or remove the vendor because he is "locked"
    [​IMG]
    I don't think it is an issue of my permission (I'm the lot owner, btw)
    [​IMG]
    Steps to Reproduce: see above
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 32720
    GPU: AMD Radeon R9 290 GPU RAM: 4071
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: Novia_R10_City_Mud
    Area Display Name: Mud
    Loc: (27.9, 11.6, 72.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjEwX0NpdHlfTXVkfHwoMjcuOTM5LCAxMS41NTEsIDcyLjA3MSl8KDAsIC0wLjA3NiwgMCwgLTAuOTk3KXw0Ljk3NjQ1NXwyMy40MTAyN3wyLjAxMjQzOA==

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  2. moko

moko Avatar

After entering and leaving the basement (and encountering a weird "lights out" problem in the basement) the problem was shortly gone but is now back. I'm also experiencing a "wrong" NPC count on this lot, as in I remove one of two possible NPCs but can't place a new one because the counter doesn't update properly. After removing the second NPC the counter goes back to zero and I can place both NPCs again - until I get this "locked" problem again.

3. moko

moko Avatar

I have still been unable to rename this vendor, I always get first a "this name is not allowed" error (I have yet to find an allowed name) and after that an error that the "item is locked".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.