Thoughts on Chaos magic and Disguise / Recognize

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by pirAte gAmbit, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pirAte gAmbit

pirAte gAmbit Avatar

- So I imagine doing lot of PVP beeing member of hardcore PVP based guild that leads war with nearly every considerable guild in the world in order to be able to provide the most specific services

- I imagine I am a greedy sleezy craft member of big time guild and want to sell some of the ingots I have put aside without anyone notice ... but I cant travel with them over the other side of the map ... I need to go to the market of my town a sell it to travelling trader ...

- I imagine I am ashamed of how poor I performed in the last cooking content and that I made the whole comitte womit in the fountaing

I imagine that I can use chaos Magic disguise spell that will provide me with "disguised" (in grey robe with cape over face) look and random runic name....Than I can move the city incognito and take care of my super secret affairs

Till someone recognizes me!

2. MalakBrightpalm

MalakBrightpalm Avatar

Well, I like the idea of the spell. A low level Chaos Spell that gives you a generic "Disguised" avatar look and conceals your name in similar manner, to let you move about in an environment where people might recognize features of your appearance, or even your name, and that would then shape their reactions.

It would help in actual PvP as well, since until you acted, no-one would know what gear you had, or what abilities you were likely to be packing...

Ravicus Domdred likes this.
  3. orcscout

orcscout Avatar

I like it, I don't know where I have seen this before. Some Deja Vu.

Ravicus Domdred likes this.
  4. pirAte gAmbit

pirAte gAmbit Avatar

We created this mechanis on our old UO shard. It was pretty cool too came to city as PK thief disguised as wizard ... guard were not attacking you, players would not take much of a notice .... util someone casted area true vison spell and you had to run like never before ... or the poor peeps on the marketplace found that they are pretty much surrounded ...

It created so many oportunities in the world, and put much more fun content in player towns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.