Tinkering as a crafting skill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Korim Rackham, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

All this talk about UO and looting chest lately got me thinking about tinkering. Has there been any plans to potentially add tinkering in the far future? Im thinking UO and trapped boxes, get a gm tinker, have them put some trapped boxes around the control point if in multi player, problem solved if you have the chests appear at random spots instead of already placed. Imagine how fun it would be to place tinkered chest all over the multi player haha.

2. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

OMG.....gm tinkered boxes with GM explosion or DP poison. Wow those were the days. I used to keep those next to my vendor cause there is always some lookey lou that tries to look into a box. Didnt even lock them.....LOL. Or run out and set out some locked trapped boxes in crazy places just to see who tries to open them. That was much fun in the days

Vaentorian and Korim Rackham like this.
  3. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

i've been asking for that for a while now. just think about tinkers building clockwork things, but needing somehow to harvest the watchers form the oracle....hell, killing a watcher would give you a bad "reputation" of sorts in the oracles eyes. :)

and as tinkers are 'technical minds', they'd be able to disable those boxes you two are talking about, so there's more than just a deco advantage to the craft too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.