1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Toggle Vendor Listings in Zone - Global

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Seggallion, Dec 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seggallion

Seggallion Avatar

I love having the ability to see everything for sell in a zone with one button. I would also love to use this on the world map so that I can see all listings from everywhere. I realize the load time would be huge, so maybe limit it to 100 items by default with pages for more.

I go into a town looking for gear. I find gear that is better than my current gear. I buy it. I go to the next town and find gear that is better than the gear I just bought. I buy all new gear. Rinse and repeat for like every fifth town I visit. I wish I could have just went straight to the town with the best gear. I would have saved a lot of money.

FrostII likes this.
  2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

When I use the "list all vendors in zone" option in one of the more active market towns, it already takes a minute to react again after loading and can contain several pages to browse through.

A regional (search "Paladis" or "Longfall") search that *requires* you to specify what you search ("reagents", "armour", "weapons") before starting the search would be more sensible.

And if something like that is implements then: Prune advertising text from that search.
    A lot of vendors have items in their shop that should be just remarks but not goods, that only say e.g. "look at my buying offers" or "I have more shops in XYZ town" for 999.999 gold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.