Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Took 12 points of damage from Healing Touch.

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by amarious, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amarious

amarious Avatar

[​IMG]

Between mining ore I was casting Healing Touch to get some extra skill gain. I was full life and then saw a red 12 above my head. I had around 97-98 skill.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Do you recall if you had any additional buffs on at the time? Anything that might have expired at the time of casting healing touch that might affect this?

Are you able to reproduce this reliably, and if so, could you provide steps? :)

3. amarious

amarious Avatar

I had Light, Combat Pet Focus Drain, Obsidian Potion of Precision and Expedience on. I will continue to heal myself to see if I get it again. : ) Oh, and I also just got to lvl 99 Healing Touch when that happened.

4. amarious

amarious Avatar

Haven't replicated it so far. I did however go through my SotA chat logs and searched 'from healing touch' and came up with this.

[10/27/2016 9:44:59 AM] Alistair Creagin takes 12 points of damage from Healing Touch.

[10/26/2016 10:45:18 PM] Alistair Creagin takes 13 points of damage from Healing Touch.

[10/26/2016 10:50:02 PM] Alistair Creagin takes 30 points of damage from Healing Touch.

[10/25/2016 12:56:22 PM] Alistair Creagin takes 29 points of damage from Healing Touch.

I went back to the 1st of October and that's all I found. The one from 27th (today) is the only one that I noticed.

5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Quite odd. If you find a way to replicate this. Please PM me directly for further review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.