Tower Arch Teleporter

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ConjurerDragon, Jun 19, 2023.

1. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

06/19/2023 17:30
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? no
    Details: When rightclicking on the teleporting blue circle appears a menu in which one can chose which city should be the destination of the teleport. And not only the city, but where in the city (e.g. Eastmarch: Docks, Town Crier, the 4 city exits). I have a lot in Eastmarch (a bit far from the city center) and set the teleporter to Eastmarch, Docks - using E on the teleport did nothing.

Either that is a bug, when one can set exact destinations within a city then one expects to be teleported to that location in the city, or
    WAD when it is not supposed to teleport you when already in the very same city and too lazy to run e.g. to the bank.

In the latter case it should perhaps be part of the description when hovering the mouse cursor over the blue teleporter: "Eastmarch - DonĀ“t be silly, you are already there!"

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics (12) System RAM: 15742
    GPU: AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics GPU RAM: 4430
    SotA.Win.64.1661.Date.06.06.23
    Area: Novia_R5_City_Eastmarch
    Area Display Name: Eastmarch
    Loc: (-338.7, 76.9, 233.2)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjVfQ2l0eV9FYXN0bWFyY2h8fCgtMzM4LjY5MSwgNzYuOTM4LCAyMzMuMjE1KXwoMCwgLTAuNjExLCAwLCAwLjc5Mil8MTk3Ljk1NDd8MjEuMDQyNDV8MS4zMzk2NDQ=

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you can teleport within the same scene, but it takes some planning ahead. the game remembers where you entered your current scene. if you entered at the docks, you cannot teleport to the docks

ConjurerDragon likes this.
  3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Oh, so it does not look where I am (on my lot) but my entry point (which were the docks) and for that reason prevent me from teleporting to the docks.

Mmm, so in the future I could enter say "Northwest" entrypoint which is in a similar distance from my lot as the docks, walk to my lot and be able to teleport to the docks.
    Good to know, thankyou.