Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Training dummy issues

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Nancy, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy

Nancy Avatar

i placed a dummy in my greenhouse row house and it was found later stuck in the back wall of the house.. I'm totally unable to remove it since i cant stand on the lot to get to it..
    i tried placing the house in the magic mover then put it back down..it was kicked to the room in the house i had placed it in but i could not pick it up and then it popped back to the rear wall and was stuck in the back wall. I really don't understand why co-owner s on the same account as the owner cant use the dummy without the owner present. That causes us to have two accounts open a the same time just to train skills.. Not to mention these items are called *NPC's* and all npc's vendors are usable by all comers . I dont see the difference ... if we own it all of the account characters should be able to use it...

PLEASE FIX THIS....

Lavinia Trask likes this.
  2. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks for the report! I believe I've tracked down and fixed the issue with training dummies (and other decoration pets) appearing at the edges of the lot instead of their correct place. I'm not sure yet if it will be fixed in a patch soon or if it will be next release.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.