Transfer account help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leffy, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leffy

Leffy Avatar

Hail again! It is last minute, but I need some help! Is there a way to transfer a pledge? In my haste to get involved, I paid for several pledges, thinking long term, all under my account. Is there a way to transfer one to the wife so she may participate in R9? Or perhaps the better question, what is the quickest way? She is home while I work, so her involvement in R9 could be valuable! I have a ticket, but I don't believe this to be priority for what the SotA team has going on at this time.

2. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Yes, send an email to support. It can take a few days, but they do it.

3. Falstaff

Falstaff Avatar

you can contact support to have a pledge moved to her account, but it will take alot of time.

ive been waiting over 2 weeks to get a pledge moved. but they do it free of charge, and it something they dont really have to do. so patience is a virtue

4. Leffy

Leffy Avatar

Well enough, thank you. I have an email to them and received an auto response. I will wait. Well, the wife will.....;) j/k, rally for my Undra!

5. stile

stile Avatar

Probably 1-2 week from what I hear.

6. Leffy

Leffy Avatar

It appears that the team is quite busy, so we'll have to wing it best we can. No worries, we're both dedicated at this point and can share for R9. It's testing and will be wiped I assume at some point, so nothing really lost. We are both just excited and anxious to play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.