Transfiguration

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by jondavis, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jondavis

jondavis Avatar

I think most of this has been mentioned in one form or another but can't find any threads on it.

Doing things in the game that will transfigure or transform you into something else.

Some of the ideas I've seen.
    1. A simple facial expression based on how you do things in the game.
    A evil grin, happy/sad face etc.

2. After death your ghost becomes more like an angel or demon or some other kind of beautiful or hideous creature.

3. Searching out ways to become something else like a werewolf.
    There could be evil and good creatures.
    This does not happen overnight, you have to research things, take potions, eat certain things, do certain quests, wear certain clothes, etc.
    Like a werewolf's you may just turn into this creature at a certain time.
    Here is a list of ways to become a werewolf for an example:
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111008053121AANZUky

2. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand it can be pretty cool if it's something you accomplish through research and a good deal of effort. On the other hand I dislike physical (or spiritual?) changes like this as a result of behavior. Then we also have to ask the question of whether or not this could be supported by story? The thought occurs though that no matter how much detail RG and Tracy put into the story they can't possibly cover everything. So perhaps the real question you have to ask is, does an idea conflict with the story? or in the very least is it a good fit?

3. jondavis

jondavis Avatar

Very true, I was kinda thinking along the same lines.
    I just posted on the swag thread that maybe the story can go on with something like a comic book.
    But your right something like this would be hard to include if it goes against the storyline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.