Trash to Treasure: Dropped Items Turn-In

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Coswald_Dirthmire, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

After over two years of Trash to Treasure and millions of gold in prizes it's time for something new. Introducing Trash to Treasure 2.0! (Which is only very slightly different)

Greetings Novians!

Some unscrupulous fella continues to flood all of New Britannia with junk: Headdresses, Wings, Backpacks, assorted miscellany of every kind. It's time to clean this trash up and so a bounty has been placed on all gear crafted by Coswald Dirthmire that is turned in each contest period!

The current R116 Contest Period runs from Tuesday July 25th to Tuesday August 31st.

Contest periods fall somewhere roughly within each release period, and entries can be placed in a container with your name on it, and submitted one of two ways:
    Mailing items (in a named bag or container) to Coswald Dirthmire
    Dropping a named container in the barrels outside the crafting pavilion in Arlia's Shoppes district (directions below)

Prizes are as follows:
    100,000 Gold Pieces and a 1st Place Trophy: Awarded to the player who turns in the most items
    50,000 Gold Pieces and a 2nd Place Trophy: Awarded to the player who turns in the second most items
    25,000 Gold Piece and a Trophy: Awarded to player picked at random from all valid entries
    Special Item Trophy: Given to all players who turn in a special item in any release period.
    High Score Bonus Prize: Given to any player to beat the current single-release item record. (Current Record: 599 items)

R114 Special Item - Clockwork Wings
    R115 Special Item - Brewing Ingredients and Party Hats
    R116 Special Items - Merchant Shirt and Merchant Skirt

Thank you to everyone who has participated, and thank you especially to Laney for supplying trophies for this and other player events!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2023
  2. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Congrats to the R115 winners!
    Flair Minamoto - 1st place with 50 items
    Fetid Didy - 2nd place with 40 items
    Pranksterfanfan - Winner of the Random Draw!

The R116 contest starts immediately with the special items Merchant Shirt and Merchant Skirt!

FrostII, Rinaldi and Anpu like this.
  3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

The barrels are a bit confusing with one Trash to Treasure turn in and two contest turn ins...

4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Is there no signage to indicate which is which ?

5. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

I´m easily confused. At first I thought I had to take a backpack from the sack on top of the barrels, name it and put the stuff inside and then put it back in the sack. It took me several tries to notice that the sack is "take out"-only and nothing can be placed inside. That is when I noticed the barrels...

FrostII likes this.
  6. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Ok, gotcha........ :)