Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Travel to Highvale "completion trigger" bug

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Gix, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gix

Gix Avatar

1. Title: Travel to Highvale "completion trigger" bug
    2. Reproduction Rate: N/A
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: I finished the path of Love and Sequanna sends me to Blood River and Highvale while I've already (previously) made progress in those paths. She probably needs a different set of dialogue if the player already has progress but, anyways, the quest "Travel to Blood River" was marked as completed to moment I talked to the "main quest NPC" of the area. In Highvale, though, the only NPC I can find (on my return, there used to be more when I originally did the quests in that scene) is the Knight in disguise. Talking to him doesn't trigger the quest completion.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Do each paths until they send you out of the introduction scenes, then proceed to complete the Love path. Get the "travel to" quests and then try to "complete" them.
    6. User Specs: N/A

2. Sir Aular Glorthalion

Sir Aular Glorthalion Avatar

I'm getting this as well - same steps. I had started on Courage (prior to it being complete), moved on to the Love story line, completed Love, and Sequanna sent me back to Highvale. In Highvale zone, have explored it thoroughly, and the quest will not complete or leave my journal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.