Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Trees Harvested by Other Players Do Not Disappear

Discussion in 'Release 38 Bug Forum' started by Traveller13, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

1. Title: Trees Harvested by Other Players Do Not Disappear
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details:This one has been around for a long time, so it is probably on the JIRA list already. However, this morning afforded me the perfect opportunity to illustrate it, so... I was in the Moors of Northshore this morning working on GM'ing Forestry Meticulous Collection. Another player was in the scene harvesting trees, as well. The trees harvested by me disappeared from my view a few seconds after falling. The trees harvested by the other player did not. They stayed in scene in the fallen over state until they respawned. At which time, the fallen tree disappeared and the whole tree re-appeared.In the screenshot below, I had just harvested the tree directly to my avatar's left. It disappeared. The fallen trees straight ahead of my avatar and off in the distance down the path to the right had been harvested by the other player. I was too slow to catch the avatar of the other player in the scene.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Have two players in multi-player harvest trees. Have each player then observe whether or not the trees disappear for both after harvesting.
    6. User Specs: SotA builds for a long time, up to and including Build 554.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.