Trust but varafy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gramps, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gramps

Gramps Avatar

We need to be able to be able to watch the making of Armor, Weapons, Etc when we hand over the materials to make our items to a Smith, Tailor, Etc.
    I keep hearing ole snap!......... it broke.
    How do I know it broke ? They may have made the most uber piece and decided that would be great for them to wear or sell. Seems a lot of stuff is broken. I'm losing faith in these crafters.
    I know about the 25% chance of making the item but really ? You Dev's made it almost impossable to make something and destroy all of it ?
    What a bunch of ass holes. Why destroy it all ? Most of it should be salvageable.
    Mining has become a job and is not fun at all any more. I hardly ever go mining any more. Its been months I hate it so bad.
    635 ore to make a suit of armor that is destroyed in a few seconds. This is not fun.
    Isn't a game suppose to be fun ?
    Should I spend a full day in the mine killing mobs, killing mobs, killing mobs, get one piece of ore, killing mobs killing mobs , killing mobs, another piece of ore.
    Maybe you Dev's should try playing the game. I don't mean with an uber character either. Try it with a level 50-60 character and go mine 1000 ore. Give that character an average build too. No cheating. You can be banned.
    Maybe after you actually do play in the mines you will want to get a bot so you don't have to do that boring crap. You might understad too, why we need to be able to see our hard earned materials being used.

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

If you even suspect you are being deceived you should not be dealing with that person.

Sorry but that is too easy.

No need for any developer time or mechanic created to do this.

If you have any suspicion at all just make them make the item and give them the resources in trade for the completed product.

Any real crafter has more than enough resources as they are needed to just get the skill up.

3. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

When I take custom orders, I always make the item first and then take payment later. I also do this if someone doesn't have gold but wants to trade resources instead. Most serious crafters I know do it this way. I would suggest you find a crafter who will work with you like this - we are out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.