Turn off combat roll when fully charged

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by MrBlight, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Annoyance fix more then anything..
    When fully charged with a bow shot, woudl it be possible to make that disable combat rolling?
    Entirely too often i am fully charged and strifing, and suddenly i combat roll, loosing my charged shot.

Would be nice if this didnt happen.

GreyMouser Skye likes this.
  2. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

Do combat rolls actually help you avoid an attack that is in process? I know backing out of range does absolutely nothing if the animation has started, so if combat rolls are the same then just disable completely in the options menu. If they work... then your idea has merit.

And only because I still have troubles with full draw ranged kiting, add in a chance for the combat stumble. I mean, you are running one way, and concentrating hard another way, so I see the potential to trip. Just saying. :D (I know, it is a game, I'll get over it).

3. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

A potential to trip? I mean.. you could factor that in for mages and fighters as well.. but this is intentinal double tapping triggering a roll, that does nothing hehe
    ive never seen it avoid a shot or do anything other then throw off my attack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.