Two-Handed Blades

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Nelzie, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

Let me first say... Whoa.

I kind of forgot how incredibly quick mobs go down wielding a Two-Hander over dual blades... which still feels a bit anachronistic to me, but what the hey... what you give up in Parry, you make up for with a FAR swifter slaughter...

Anyone have some tips for building a deck/skills to help boost the heck out of potential damage?

Right now, I have all the Blades Skills stacked up in the first four slots as rotating glyphs. After that, I have a defensive rotating glyph pile, a handful of fire skills rotating glyph pile, a locked Fire Arrow, locked Flame Fist and then a rotating Heal glyph set.

I currently use light armor, but... I'm working my way up the focus skill "Follow Through" to greatly reduce my Fizzle Chance so that I can go WAY back to using a solid set of Chainmail armor and eventually Bone Armor.

I also currently run two decks, one that is all Fire, which feels good against Undead and most everything else and then a mixed bag magic deck that's otherwise similar to the base deck that I used on Fire Elementals and other resistant to fire mobs. I'm considering changing that over to a Moon focused deck and then running with two different Two-Handers, one for Lunaism and my base Fire attuned blade.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Lord Trady of Blix likes this.
  2. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

I should add that one of the reasons I have moved back to 2H blades is to use the Blue and soon the Red Lightning Swords, one is set for Fire Attunement, the other will be Lunaism attuned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.