Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Two little things that I dont like

Discussion in 'Release 9 Feedback' started by Eriador, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Firt one the vendors with this new refresh system. It's imposible for me to buy three braziers (for example) in a short time but they are easily full of weapons and other "bleh" stuff or just rubbish from the bodies of the monsters.

And I also hate when I'm walking and some npc talk to me and the chat automatically activates, and wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa, while I'm just trying to pass away.

Svahn, Isaiah [MGT], Arianna and 7 others like this.
  2. Montaigne

Montaigne Avatar

Yes, we need to be able to buy multiple brassieres. However, I find that I can only wear one at a time, and that's a squeeze.

Ahuaeynjgkxs and rild like this.
  3. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

:D Well, so we should start buying multiple wardrobes. Good look, was a hell for me! XD

Arianna likes this.
  4. draykor darkale

draykor darkale Avatar

Ha, this sounds like a total pita.

Arianna likes this.
  5. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Yeah!

[​IMG]

You only can buy two, but with one is enough! :D

Arianna and Kvow like this.
  6. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

7. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Now is even impossible to do it with log-in log-out. Maybe this nps system could be good when the game is released and have a real economy. Now you are only making pain to the players that are centered in deco.

Kvow likes this.
  8. Kaisa

Kaisa Avatar

I agree I really dislike all the random crap vendors seem to carry now. Especially since a lot of it doesn't even make sense. I mean why would a fruit and vegetable vendor also sell swords? Before you knew who sold what.

Svahn, Eriador and Kvow like this.
  9. Nemo Herringwary

Nemo Herringwary Avatar

Presumably all vendors will buy from the players, although I suspect they plan to have Blacksmiths etc pay more for items they can accurately value and trade. To keep this realistic approach I suggest the following; a small wooden box that they have next to them, where they put the things they wouldn't normally sell from players. Players ask "What's In The Box?" or access a separate tab to see what the NPC is currently holding... this would also be the Buy Back box for players to get items back if they change their mind. But normally the Player only sees what the NPC normally sells, the main tab is fruit and veg etc.

After one real world day (or so) the vendors offload the items to the correct NPC to make a profit; "Hey Mr Blacksmith, I've got all these swords from people, why don't you buy them from me?" Hence the goods move to that NPC and stay there from then. Thus after 1 day the Smiths tab becomes full of the player crafted items, but also has his own box of stuff Players have sold him in the last day.

Svahn and cartodude like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.