Unable to craft sword blanks, due to "Iron Bars" being renamed to "Iron Ingots"

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Andre5000, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andre5000

Andre5000 Avatar

Hi, I don't know if this only affects me.

I am unable to craft iron sword blanks, due to the fact that the "Blade Mold" seems to not recognize the "Iron Ingots". From looking at the wiki, it seems that before, the ingots were called "Iron Bars", and this might have messed up the crafting of sword blanks and other items?

I am able to craft an iron sword hilt. This is why I believe the problem involved the iron blade mold, and the smelting table.

Does anyone else have this issue, and is it an issue? I triple checked everything, trying to make a sword. It's really not working.

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

there are iron ingonts and iron bars if oyu have ingots and need bars you can convert them, look at the recipie links and find the one that converts ingots to bars Visa Versa :)

Themo Lock and Andre5000 like this.
  3. Andre5000

Andre5000 Avatar

Oh my God, thanks, I thought this might be the case but I looked up iron bars and ingots, and couldn't find it. I'll look again, thank!!!

4. Sofiamia

Sofiamia Avatar

The crafter vendor in Owl's Head sells recipes. He's located in the shop directly behind the trainer in town. Each recipe costs 250 gold.

Vyse Arcadia and Andre5000 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.