Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unable to learn skills from Master Tactics Trainer Corsten if I haven't already selected Tactics

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Viper_Venom, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viper_Venom

Viper_Venom Avatar

1. Title: Unable to learn skills from Master Tactics Trainer Corsten if I haven't already selected Tactics in my skill tree before starting the conversation.
    2. Reproduction Rate: Not sure
    3. Blocker? somewhat
    4. Details: I'm trying to learn offhand tactics from Master Tactics Trainer Corsten. When I start a conversation with him and click "train" it pulls up the trainer menu and only has Tactics available to click. When I click it nothing happens. The skill tree will not appear. Talking to him again gives the same results. Finally I tried leaving conversation, pulling up my skill tree, then clicking on Tactics there, so that I can see my Tactics skill tree. Next I talked to the trainer again and now the tree is already there and I was able to learn my skill.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Talk to Master Tactics Trainer Corsten and attempt to click on Tactics tree. Try to click on Tactics symbol in Trainer menu and nothing happens. Retry steps by opening skill tree with "k" and clicking on Tactics symbol to open the Tactics skill tree, then start the conversation and the skills can be learned.
    6. User Specs: N/A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.