Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unable to move

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by Keyman, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyman

Keyman Avatar

After updating to latest release, my character, who was in my front yard at home in Finchfield could not move. I logged out, logged back in on the big map, and character was still stuck. Typed "/stuck" and was promptly placed into the sea and reappeared at the front of Brittainy. Still could not move, so I entered Brittainy and was still stuck. Typed "/stuck" again, character moved slightly, but still could not move. I did not use the keyboard for movement, only the mouse. I tried with the cursor and without the cursor <tab>.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Have you attempted to use the keyboard to see if you were stuck? We have had a recent movement change that has bound mouse movement to the middle mouse button. You can review game control bindings in the options menu.

If that is not the case, please respond and we will dig deeper to understand the root of the bug. Thanks for reporting.

3. Keyman

Keyman Avatar

After posting this, I read another post that they were able to move using the W key. So I re-entered the game and found that I was able to move with a combination of W and my mouse, but crashed shortly after and left the game. Is it the intention of the programmers to require use of the keyboard in order to move?

Uncle Sven likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.