Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unable to progress in Love quest line.

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by SandboxQuint, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandboxQuint

SandboxQuint Avatar

I thoroughly spoke to both leaders in Ardoris, each had me ask Min Liang Tan about a certain piece of evidence against the other. Min then asked me to meet him at the Tower of Shuttering Eye. Once I reached the top of the tower I spoke with him up to the point in which he attacked me. I killed him and my quest log updated saying I recovered an item to get into the necropolis, and I should inform the two leaders of his death. Upon trying to inform them back in Ardoris, nothing was happening. They would not respond to his name other than to tell me he was their trusted guy.

At that point I thought maybe I missed a step, so I went to talk to one of the spirit talkers since i still had that to do. The spirit talker told me I need to talk to Min in order to get an item to get into the Necropolis. So I went to Min's shop in town, and to my surprise hes standing in there and well alive. He gives me another quest to go to the tower again. The leaders still wont respond to his death, and my quest log is a mess. It seems like I have managed to tie the quest into knots and cannot proceed.

As a side note I also still have a few other quests for other lines, which I have completed but the steps still show up in my log. I'm going to attach screenshots for reference. I'm sorry for not using the bug template, I just couldn't see how to fit this into that.

Character Name: Quint Savage

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SandboxQuint

SandboxQuint Avatar

Update:
    I was able to progress in the quest by going back to the tower and killing Min again. I think by following the quest to kill him before talking to Samael may have caused a flagging issue. That being said I still have some items in my task journal that haven't disappeared even after completing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.