Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Unable to repro] Indoor lights in Duke Benefactor city

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by Xee, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

1. Title: Indoor lights coming up as outdoor
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? no
    4. Details: I can't seem to move a lot of my lights inside anymore as they keep thinking they are outdoor lights now.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: fill up all lights outdoor and try placing a light inside (using fire lamp form Telethon) it wont let me place or move old light as it thinks its outside.
    6. User Specs:NA

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Bug #: 48154, thanks!

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

We can't seem to repro this internally. Are you still having problems with this? If so, can you possibly provide us the coordinates of your house by using /bug at that location?
    Thank you
    @Braunfelt2

4. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Its no longer an issue. mind you I had it when I had a paver indoors. I removed the pacer and it seemed to go away. mind you there has been a lot of patches since release that may have fixed it. I could always try to put a paver back inside and see.

update: nope looks like it did not repeat with a paver so not sure what caused the initial issue. I have put my house away at one point into mover and back perhaps that could have been it. I will play around in the next day of so to see if I can get it to repeat. I do know when it was happening it was 100% not allowing me to place lights and they were all coming up as outdoor lights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.