Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unable to Update Game

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Kriis, May 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kriis

Kriis Avatar

As further evidence here is the screenshot of the config settings for ver. 146 before it updated....

[​IMG]

2. Kriis

Kriis Avatar

...and no. Changing the Listen Port to 5074 on ver. 147 does not work.

The only connection on port 5074 that occurs is to IP 64.150.184.227 which is in Austin, Texas and I assume is a SotA host. It is possibly no longer responding, or, per the original error message at the top of this thread, is sending out an invalid token... ????

3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

I dont know if this will get you running but, it would seem that the ports have changed and you need to change your firewall and port havent yet updated the docs. I let everything out and basically nothing in.. and it works for me. However.. Heres 972+ that may or may not get you working in the mean time.

http://sillygames.online/patches.zip

maybe put those in your downloads folder one number at a time and see if it patches

@Chris maybe able to amswer this

4. Kriis

Kriis Avatar

Strangely....on that Austin server 64.150.184.227, port 5074 is open but 55721 is not.....

5. Kriis

Kriis Avatar

@Chris

Any suggestions ?? The QA Launcher works just fine. Looking at the behaviour, connections, output log, etc, both appear to work the same. Only the game download for the regular game never starts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.