Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unkillable mobs. They don't take damage but dish it out.

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by Gramps, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gramps

Gramps Avatar

I have all ready posted about the Bandits not being killable but I just found some more. In Deep Ravenswood where the Lieche's are. Some of the Archers can dish out the damage but they don't take any. I always go for the Archers first when killing groups of anything. These run me out because of them being in God mode.
    This is a stoper for me. Please get these guys under control fast.

Leostemplar likes this.
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

For issues involving specific spawns of enemies, please include location coordinate data to help us isolate and investigate the issues described. You can get this information by using either the /bug or /loc commands which will copy the details to your clipboard for you to copy here.

Thank you for reporting!

3. Gramps

Gramps Avatar

Ok but there is only one location of where the Lieche's are in Deep Ravenswood. If you have ever been to Deep Ravenswood, you will know exactly where that is.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

For a team of limited size with only a handful of testers looking at hundreds of issues, navigating to dozens of scenes within the hour, it's less about knowing the scenes inside and out as much as it is about bugs being reported in a useful and concise way to minimize the amount of unnecessary time required to collect information the bug reporter (you) would presumably have at the time of writing the report.

For reference: Area: Deep Ravenswood (HiddenVale_Forest02_Tier5) Loc: (8.9, 45.5, -41.5)

Thanks, issue observed. Bug submitted for review and resolution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.