Upgrading a kickstarter account to a bundle.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yobtar, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yobtar

yobtar Avatar

Is there a plan to do anything for people who backed at the kickstarter to be able to upgrade the account to a bundle and not have to pay $55?
    I backed the Kickstarter at the Ancestor level and I want to upgrade my account to an obisidan bundle to get the cloak and mace and saave up to eventually get one of the tax free deeds but it says I have to pay the $55 which seems really expensive for a cloak mace and 40 bank slots since you don't get another account that you can play or gift.
    I feel we should at least get credited the 40 base account price so then we can upgrade to a bundle. Otherwise it is really better to just make a new account and get the items and sell the account, I just don't want another account I just want to upgrade my account.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Bundle and pledge are actually two separate entities. You can even have multiple bundles that can be upgraded separately on the same account while the pledge is bound 1 pledge per account.

It doesn't hurt to ask, I guess.

Retlaw likes this.
  3. yobtar

yobtar Avatar

I see if you wanted a second bundle on an account you should pay the new amount but really there is no benefit to it since you can't gift the game access.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  4. Greyfox

Greyfox Avatar

First, welcome back.

Pledges expired so there is no path to upgrade a pledge. Bundles are the new "pledge" and therefore can be upgraded.

If your Ancestor pledge is not linked to Steam you can sell the account.

If linked to Steam you can still sell, but have to buy a base account and pay $25 to have the account moved to the base account. This makes no sense.

You can merge a Bundle into your pledge account and get more storage and the Bundle items. You can keep the two accounts, my recommendation. Two accounts is very useful, if not now, later.

5. yobtar

yobtar Avatar

I havn't really gone anywhere been playing pretty consistently since r19 LOL.

Duke Gréagóir and Greyfox like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.