Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Vanish - deos not aprear to be working

Discussion in 'Release 33 Bug Forum' started by Odyssey2001, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

Repo rate: 100%
    Blocker = no
    Detail: I noticed that after I execute Vanish that it does not apear in the top left corner of the screen and also seems to do nothing as far as hide or translute my avatar in anyway of form.

I use a polearm and have tried it in both combat and non combat mode.
    I am at level 25 Vanish..

2. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

I just noticed that it works in a PRT. so perhaps its just in the mines or mine... I was in Etceter mine when it was not working or showing up on the top left corner of screen..

3. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

I have used it in Verdantis Mine successfully. I assume you do not have the light spell running as it negates the effect.

4. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

It does not even show up on the top left corner. so its not just the light source. I also tried taking off some stuff like my " Lord Marshal Helm" and my "Lord's Cloak" and still the same thing in the mine ( Etceter ).. and there was no other light sources coming from me.

5. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

I just tried it at the entrance to Etceter mine and it worked. I tried it with and without a light source and Yes is does effect the Vanish effect like Jefe says though it should still appear on top left corner as if we disable our light source the effect should come back on if duration is still in effect...

This way if we forget to turn off our light source we can just disable the light source instead of reinitializing the skill again..
    Also this confused the users that its not up on the left top corner and there is no other indication that this is the issues, perhaps some kind of light rays going through the translution would help tell the user that its the light source that is interfering with the skill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.