Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Varisalla Foothills

Discussion in 'Release 25 Feedback Forum' started by Ashlynn [Pax], Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashlynn [Pax]

Ashlynn [Pax] Avatar

(...and the town of Kiln)

And to a lesser extent the Naryad Pinelands.

In both these areas I experienced quite a big framerate drop on the scale of Ardoris when it first appeared and before it got some optimizations. (not so much in the Naryad Pinelands) I don't know if anyone else has experienced similar. So that side of things could use some work.

On the other hand those areas are a huge huge step up in visual quality I think. They were really attractive and well designed. I also didn't notice the "flat wall of trees" zone boundary that some of the other instances suffer from. I think these areas should be the bar all other zones should strive for. And I hope the visual quality won't be compromised in any future optimizations.

2. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

While I wouldn't describe my experience as quite the same.. for the first time in SotA I experience my first major video glitch in Naryad Pinelands. My performance took a dive and my game window turned yellow.. it eventually cleared up. I'm pretty sure there might be something that cause my card to over heat or something so I'm not sure it's a bug. It cleared up and didn't happen again but my video did have to reset itself.

The areas do look quite nice though. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.