Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Vendors never sit in the chair behind them, they'll glitch all the way across the room first

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Vladamir Begemot, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Or sit in the rain, or whatever.

01/07/2020 22:18
    Title:Vendors don't sit in the correct chair
    Reproduction Rate:Lots of times but not every
    Blocker?No
    Details:Check Trade chat at 10:18 pm today to hear us complaining. I can put a vendor directly in front of a chair, and when he sits he might sit on the ground, or in the other chair that isn't near him, with his nose in the other vendors butt.

Almost as annoying as them sitting on a timer instead of when we tell them to, since their names already grey out as a note that they don't have new inventory! Vendors should sit where I tell them when I tell them, not on a two week long timer.

Steps to Reproduce:put a vendor in front of a chair. See if he sits in it. Fill him up. Come back in two weeks, see if he decided to sit where you put them or some other damn place.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor (16) System RAM: 32704
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.1100.Date.01.02.20
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01c_template/New Britannian Market
    Area Display Name: New Britannian Market
    Loc: (62.1, 38.0, 266.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxY190ZW1wbGF0ZXxOZXcgQnJpdGFubmlhbiBNYXJrZXR8KDYyLjExMiwgMzguMDM0LCAyNjYuNzE4KXwoMCwgLTAuNTQsIDAsIDAuODQyKXw0NzAuMzA2NXwxLjQ2ODE4NXwyLjQxODcyNA==

Anpu likes this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

My two vendors in my inn, that also have chairs right next to them do bizarre things to just sit....

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i think this is generally a problem with specific chairs. if there's nothing on/near them (mine wouldn't sit when i put a book on the armrest) then you should report the specific chair names.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.