Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Very much enjoyed this release

Discussion in 'Release 8 Feedback' started by Gubbles, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gubbles

Gubbles Avatar

A few small points of frustration, listed below. I apologize, I don't have any recommendations right now - a bit tired, but I wanted to jot these notes down before sleeping.

* I found targeting my opponent sometimes difficult. The tab-targeting is nice, but ocassionally I'd target an already slain player, or creature.

* It was sometimes hard to differentiate hostile players from those in my party, or neutral players, that haven't engaged me or anyone in my party. I'm not sure this is something that necessarily should be fixed, but I would welcome some improvement here.

* I find it difficult manage the key bindings required to switch between target attacks, healing myself (alt+card#), quick discard (ctrl+card#), and running. There were definitely a lot of players I dueled that were better than me, so it may just be an issue of me needing more practice, but I would also be happy to see some kind of improvement to managing these controls.

* I spent a lot of time looking at the cards popping up, and not the scene... Again not sure this is something to be fixed, except with just more practice on my part to recognize the cards and their position on the toolbar, but if something could be done here to allow me to look at the scene more, and less at the toolbar, that would be cool.

Anyway, this release was a ton of fun! Can't wait to see R9.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.