Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Viginalte Inquisitor

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Benn289, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benn289

Benn289 Avatar

1. Title: Viginalte Inquisitor
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details: Quest progression halted
    5. Steps to Reproduce: IDK IF THIS WILL REPRODUCE, But I started in Bloodriver. When I get to the point of trying to get the manifesto for the elf camp leader, so i go befriend phinneas and get the venom sacs. bring back, he makes poison and I have the manifesto at this point. Instead of poisoning the elf camp, i poison the vigilante food supply. Then I turn in the manifesto. I cant exactly remember when i talked to the aerie 5th regiment leader, but i did it all in sync. nothing off. now im stuck with the."vigilante inquisitor" quest to go back to the elf camp leader with the blue icon. but he offers me no other way to advance.
    6. User Specs: gtx 1080. 6 core 3.4ghz
    7. EXTRA BUG: ELF CAMP LEADER IS MISSING. he keeps reappearing each day to day login since 51. but i think 51 broke him further because i had no experienced that until recently.
    8. extra comment(s): maybe im missing something here but i honestly dont think so.

2. eatz6677

eatz6677 Avatar

Also received this bug. Task is gone in journal, but blue icon is on compass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.