Village housing and greenhouse

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Alioth, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alioth

Alioth Avatar

Hi, couldn't find a good answer to this already. I am wondering what village size housing options there are for greenhouses. I know the rowhouse has a greenhouse option. Is there anything similar for the village housing? For example, can any of the greenhouses fit onto the roof of a larger village house, or can they fit on the lot with a smaller village house? Just wondering what other folks are doing. Haven't seen this in game.

2. Kain Darkmoor

Kain Darkmoor Avatar

Very few of the village houses will leave room for an actual greenhouse on the lot. If you don't need a house you can actually fit two full greenhouses on the lot side by side. Alternatively, have a house and then use outdoor space for gardening but without the speed boost of the greenhouse.

Personally when I garden I don't like to use the greenhouse anyways as it makes it a lot harder to water everything on time.

3. Witcheypoo

Witcheypoo Avatar

If you want to you can put the 4 story rowhouse greenhouse on a village lot. It is what I have done. It leaves more room to play with deco outside of the house! Love my yard! Just too broke to do anything with it now that I have it XD

Alioth likes this.
  4. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

5. Ryodin Stormwind

Ryodin Stormwind Avatar

Can you have a basement without a house? Perhaps then you could have two greenhouses on the lot, and live in the basement?!

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Of course. You only need to place a basement hatch somewhere on your lot. It can even be inside one of the greenhouses.

[edit] Unless it's a row lot. Row lots always have a house on them but you can use one of the houses with a greenhouse roof.

7. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Anything definitive on my question above folks? If not don't worry, I'll either Re-post in its one thread or contact Port CS.

8. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I don't think there would be enough space even with the smallest house.

Steevodeevo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.