Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Village Upgrade Bug

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by nikkon78, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikkon78

nikkon78 Avatar

I have upgrade my Tax Free Row Deed to a Tax Free Village Deed. As i clame the Items at the Bank i see that i get a Obsidian Village Home. I put all from the Bank in my Inventory. Now ig go to my Taxed Village Spot and put my Elven House to the macig mover. Now i changed my Taxed deed to the Tax Free Deed and move back my Elven House.

As i open the Inventory my Obsidian Village Home was not more in my Inventory. i dont have the House in the Bank and no more Rewards are open.

Wher is my House?

it show as the House has ben deleted !

Ok i see now the Problem, the Obsidian 2 Story Row House i sell to a other Player 3 month ago as i placed my Greenhouse. Now every time i click to Claim Bonuses it say's that i can upgrade my house, but that is not possible in case that i have sell it.

Please can you help me

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@nikkon78, to upgrade the house you will have to have it in your inventory. you don't have to get the same one back from the player you sold it to, but you do have to get one from somewhere.

3. nikkon78

nikkon78 Avatar

@Alley Oop do i Need a Obsidian row house or can i use a other row house for the upgrade?

4. Alley Oop

must be an obsidian row house, same number of stories.

5. nikkon78

nikkon78 Avatar

@Alley Oop ok lol in this case you shold make the bundel houses not tradabel !! Wher should i get a 2 Story Row Obsidian house? you cant buy that in the addon store. it's not nice to pay 299$ and then
    you dont get the house.

And by the selling no Warnig was come thats realy bad :-(

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  6. nikkon78

nikkon78 Avatar

@Alley Oop please tell me wher i should get the same House? In the Addon-Store you only can buy 3 Storie, at crone marchant it's not possible and craftebal are Obsidian houses not !!!

7. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@nikkon78 The get the Obsidian Village Home upgrade, you'll need to have an Obsidian Row Home in your inventory/bank. Once that gets on your character, you'll see it in green text. You should be able to right click it and upgrade.

Hope that helps! If you have more account-specific questions, please email support@portalarium.com.

8. Alley Oop

to clarify, i was wrong that it has to be the same number of stories. ANY obsidian row home will let you process the upgrade.

9. nikkon78

nikkon78 Avatar

ok any way, but that meens i Need now to buy a Obsidian Tower in game with crones for 300 Gold crowns or at the addon store a 4 Storie for 99$. But taht makes no sence. In addon-store the Obsidian Village home also cost 99$.
    I have learn now somesting, i dont upgrade my account to a City, i will better buy ingame a citty deed and buy with crones a house. Upgreading is stupide if you can sell this houses.

10. nikkon78

nikkon78 Avatar

@Alley Oop
    Ok and now i have buy a 4 storie in addon-shop, for 99$, have it now in my inventory and cant Upgrade it, the message say you can upgrade a 2 storie Obsidian row home to a Obsidian Village. Thx for the tipp that cost me again 99$ :-(

11. Alley Oop

you could ask around and see if any players are selling an obsidian row home.

12. nikkon78

nikkon78 Avatar

@Alley Oop but why you tell me it works with every Obsidian row if it dont do it ???
    @Serafina have you reed that? i have send a mail to support, i hope they can read it sorry for my bad englisch i'm german

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.